- When they say its 10:1 guys to girls ratio, they are not kidding.
- But it still doesn’t mean every girl has a boyfriend. But every girl does and must have a boy as a friend. Friend zoned? Mostly.
- Four years to forget whatever science you learnt in 11th and 12th standard.
- Four years for developing a tough skull through which the new knowledge doesn’t seep in.
- We miss school teachers. We miss school.
- Canteen is college.
- Xerox wale uncle/ Bhaiya knows the syllabus better than us.
- Regular self study is rare and is considered a disease. People are always ready to provide you with the cure.
- TV series and movies.
- Lots of movies.
- Procrastination taken to another level.
- Pointers. Never to be asked.
- We bunk and we flunk (well almost)
- The geek guys are used for assignments, tutorials and answer suppliers during exams.
- Research paper publishers; Respect. And party.
- Placement; Party.
- Seniors; Party.
- Birthday; Party.
- In a relationship; Party.
- Pointers; Party.
- Basically anything; Party.
- Alcohol; The eternal bliss.
- Weed; Don’t even get me started.
- Trips are not to be planned with an all girls group. They would most probably back out.
- Own A DSLR; Open a photography page on Facebook. And be close to stage during celebrity nights.
- Festivals; Heads don’t work properly. Never ever. Even if it’s you.
- Various Clubs; We try too hard to keep them active throughout the year.
- ^It still doesn’t work out.
- No hot guys or hot girls in the same year.
- Seniors are always more attractive. And in relationships. Juniors are kids (from a girl’s perspective). Doesn’t matter if they are in any relationship. They are still kids.
- Those localite friends and their vehicles.
- Hostel wardens. Creatures of another world.
- Director. Creature of another planet.
- Professors. Do not belong to this universe.
- Teaching assistants. LOL.
- Lab assistants. The noble people.
- Practicals? LMAO!
- Friends and roomies. Worth spending the four years with.
- An eye opener
They obviously lie when they tell you “Beta abhi padh lo. College mein masti maarna.” You do get to do some fun. But history comes running back.
- Career? What career? WHAT WOULD I DO WITH MY LIFE?
- WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE!
- SERIOUSLY! WHAT WILL I DO WITH MY LIFE!
- Happiest as well as the most depressing phase of life.
- ^Ironic. I know.
- And when you have nothing to do. In irritation, you end up opening your blog/ Facebook page/ Twitter account/ Tumblr blog/ Youtube channel.
- After four years, you are in 10th standard again. The world is open to you. What field would you choose? You can even do MBBS if you are crazy enough. Chances are quite high that you will quit engineering.
- Bachelor of Technology/ Engineering? Bwahhahahahahahahahahahaha!
- GHANTA Engineering!
- For engineers every course apart from engineering is easy.
- An engineer has the power of getting up at 9.25 am and reaching the class at 9.30 am.
- T-shirt and jeans are engineer's national dress and Maggi is the national food.
- A normal person will fix the broken things but an engineer will first break a thing and then he would fix it.
- An engineer can build a car, spaceship and they even can make time machine. However, he just can’t build a relationship with a girl.
- An engineer doesn't care for the rise in price of petrol or gold but he gets mad when cigarette costs Rs.5.50 instead of 5.20.
- An engineer loves to solve a problem. If there is no problem, then he will create one and would start solving it.
- An engineer can derive any relation just give them the final expression.
- Are you made of copper(CU) and tellurium(TE), because you’re CUTE. This is how engineers flirt.
- An engineers’s worst nightmare is teacher taking the class but not taking the attendance.
- An engineer can finish his syllabus in one night.
- An Engineer knows nothing, but only an Engineer knows this.
- An Engineer will never sleep in night and will never wake up in morning.
- An Engineer is the most innocent person in front of his parents.
- Never argue with an engineer because arguing with Engineers is like killing the mosquito on your cheek, you might or might not kill it, but you’ll end up slapping yourself.
- The most common dialogue on the opening day of an engineering college is, “Bhai, iss saal bhi koi khaas ladkiya nahi hain!”
- No one can speak better English than an engineer who is having a bottle of beer in his hand.
- There is always a hidden folder in engineer's laptop.
Source: 1 & 2