1. Follow the golden rule. Treat others like you'd want to be treated, even if they don't deserve it.
2. Practice respect and acceptance. If you have a real problem with someone, avoid interacting with them.
3. Keep your eyes on your own paper. By this, I mean don't concern yourself with what other people may be doing, wearing, thinking, achieving, or behaving. If it's not affecting you, mind your own damn business.
4. Speaking of damn business, curse sparingly. It's easy to fall into the habit of saying "fuck" all the time, but people who overswear can appear less than classy.
5. Take responsibility for your actions. If you cause someone grief or pain, even if it's unintentional, apologize and try to make amends. Try not to leave a mess for someone else to clean up. Avoid pointing fingers.
6. If you're in a bad mood, try to keep it to yourself. Or at least, warn others that you might be cranky or grouchy. Don't let your pain radiate to other people.
7. Try not to be a humorless ball of outrage all the time. I see this so much on Facebook, and while I realize that some people are really mad at Monsanto or various hate groups, would it KILL ya to post a funny cartoon or animated GIF once in awhile?
8. Clothing, hmmmm, I try not to be judgemental but I'll say this: if you're 40, don't try to look 20. If you have a muffin top, wear a camisole underneath so it doesn't hang out for everyone to see. Club clothes are for clubbing, not work, unless you work in a club, of course.
The difference between a classy lady and the average lady is confidence. Being classy is an Attitude, "too much will ruin it & too little will be ignored"
Let us know, what's your point below.
Hello, Everyone loves Quora and I know you too, since you are here! I write most of the viral Quora content, feel free to check them out!
From: Delhi, Delhi India - Last Login: 5 months ago.
0 out of 5
0 out of 5